A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty












Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 115 ~ Reflecting ~

I am probably one of the few people that actually enjoy not only packing prior to my destination but as well as prior to returning home. I always find it a time to reflect on the things that I have experienced. I think this is one of the reasons I love to travel because no matter what happens...how great, beautiful, frustrating or terrible you may have felt at times it always leaves a feeling of personal growth.

During this trip I met some really fantastic individuals and got a chance to see a glimpse into their lives and them into mine. I know that I have learned from them and maybe even they learned a little from me as well. Overall it has been a great trip to Eastern Canada but I am more than ready to be back home:)

Thanks to the people that have taken the time to follow my blog and look at my pictures:) My online photography course level 2 has started this week so hopefully there will be some more improved pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment