A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty












Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 209 ~ Maasai Boys ~

I have been very terrible lately with my blog I have found myself having little motivation to go out to shoot. Therefore I thought I would post more photos that I took from my time in Africa. I've been trying to spend any extra time I have on going through all of my images from Africa and editing.
My trip now really feels like it was all a dream. This particular picture was one moment in Kenya when I just stopped for a moment to take it all in. I remember thinking to myself "is this really real". These children watching over their herd just felt so unreal so ancient like I had been taken into a time warp machine and brought to this place. The dust blowing in the background I think just adds to that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment