A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty












Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 365 ~ Harvest Festival ~

The final images of my 365 day photo challenge!!!!

This was taken at a small festival in Osaka, Japan celebrating and praying for a good harvest. The floats were so heavy and painful for the people carrying it as you can see in the bottom picture.

Although I didn't succeed in taking a photo every single day of the year, I feel satisfied that I didn't just give up and throw my camera in the corner. Life is always going to be busy and there will always be obstacles in your way. I have found that the best thing to do when you trip is to just keep going.

My camera has become my little friend that comes along with me everywhere I go now. I still have a lot to learn about photography and can continue to improve and grow. I believe that I have grown as a photographer and I now see the world through different eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment