A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty












Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 168 ~ NAIROBI ~

Ancient room key


I have arrived safely to Nairobi last night, although my luggage did not:( It was a bit of an interesting night staying in a dingy motel outside the tourist area of the city. I locked all my doors and windows and had the safety of bars on the windows. I am definately experiencing some culture shock already and miss the cleanliness of home...i'm in dire need of toothpaste, baby wipes, and a change of clothes. Since I have no clothes with me I'm wearing the same clothes since Saturday and today I'm going to the clinic to meet everyone, not a good impression...lol. I can't post a picture right now but I will later of the view out my window. Think dirt, car wreckers, laundry hanging off balconies.

No comments:

Post a Comment